Work with us
Our mission is to be the most trusted provider of specialised transportation services in Europe.
Working at Wallenborn
We are a mid sized and global team that focus on excellence. We think of ourselves as a large family in which everyone is always willing to lend a helping hand, and our people are the key to our success. The pace is fast, our work environment is open, and the business is growing, thus providing growth opportunities for our employees. Based in Luxembourg, Wallenborn has offices throughout Europe as well as in Dubai and Sharjah.
At Wallenborn diversity is the foundation of a performance culture that promotes respect, understanding and appreciation of different perspectives, backgrounds and experiences. Our employees represent around 30 countries and speak a total of about 20 languages. Our multi-cultural environment is part of the energy that has, and will continue to help the company achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
Who we hire
We can only grow by continuing to attract top talent in the transportation industry. At Wallenborn we look for individuals who share our values:
- Customer focus – our goals are aligned with our clients’ goals.
- Reliability – consistently deliver quality, secure and timely transportation.
- Dedication – our teams are the key to our success.
- Flexibility – continuously adapt to changing environments and customer needs.
- Diversity – our multi-cultural environment is the foundation of our international business.
- Integrity – our business practices are ethical, honest and fair.
Living in Luxembourg
As one of the six founding Member States of the European Union, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is recognized as one of the 10 best countries to live in the world. It offers a high quality of life in an international and multicultural environment, high achieving health system and very favorable tax conditions. Luxembourg is perfectly situated in the centre of Europe, bordering France, Germany and Belgium.
Please find below our current job opportunities:
We are always looking for good people. If you did not find a job that matches your qualifications and career ambitions, but feel that Wallenborn might be the right organisation for you, then please send us a spontaneous application. Drivers should email email@example.com and all others should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over the past years Wallenborn has worked hard to achieve healthy growth levels. As such, we are always looking for good organisations to partner with in order to help grow our network and capacity.
When working with Wallenborn, drivers can expect to receive initial training, as well as annual refresher courses in the following areas:
Security & safety – a tailor made course focused on air freight, secured cargo, dangerous goods transportation, customs procedures, and personal safety.
GDP (Good Distribution Practice) – a 1 day program focused on temperature controlled transportation.
Drivers will be tested and evaluated at the end of all training courses.
In addition, all drivers are expected to complete the FCO (Formation Continue Obligatoire), a Europe mandated 35 hour course that allows drivers to stay up to date on all safety and licensing practices. This course needs to be re-taken every 5 years.
As with our direct staff, we expect our partners to share and embody our core company values:
Customer focus – our goals are aligned with our clients’ goals.
Reliability – consistently deliver quality, secure and timely transportation.
Dedication – our teams are the key to our success.
Flexibility – continuously adapt to changing environments and customer needs.
Diversity – our multi-cultural environment is the foundation of our international business.
Integrity – our business practices are ethical, honest and fair.
If you are a trucking company that would like to work with us, please note that you must, at a minimum, fulfill the following criteria:
- Trucks must be compliant with Euro 6 European Union emissions standards
- Trucks must meet the following technical and TAPA TSR1 requirements:
- Fifth wheel height of either 950mm
- Wheel cover always with the truck
- Audible intruder alarm in Cab which you can remotely activate from outside
- Free D8 Access on Tachograph (The cable must already be laid from the Tachograph till the fuse box of the Truck)
- Retarder or reinforced engine brake
- Ralpin Freiburg-Novara authorised
- You can work with one or double drivers crews
- UK + London registration (LLEZ)
- You must have at least 3 trucks which are either green (RAL 6009) or white frame
When contacting us about a possible collaboration, please ensure the above criteria are met, and also include the below listed documentation:
|Completed company information form|
|EU Transport License|