Moving Barriers in Supply Chain
Jason Breakwell to speak about frictionless borders with the UK at Luxembourg's Cluster for Logistics' upcoming "Moving Barriers in Supply Chain" conference.
On 15th November the Luxembourg Cluster for Logistics invites you to attend their "Moving Barriers in Supply Chain" conference at the Chamber of Commerce. Newly announced is the attendance of H.E. John Marshall, British Ambassador to Luxembourg, who will be giving an update on Brexit.
Brexit, Trade Policy, VAT, Legal, Multimodal Solutions... There are currently many barriers in supply chain. How to overcome them and transform them into opportunities?
Sector experts will tackle the following key subjects:
- “Update on Brexit” by H.E. John Marshall, British Ambassador to Luxembourg
- “Brexit, CETA, US trade barriers: challenges & opportunities”- Deloitte
- “Moving the VAT barriers for e-commerce”- VAT Solutions
- “Facilitating Cross border activities through standardized Logistics Contracts” – Maître Anne Paul
- “No barriers - Realtime synchronization of the integrated Value Chain” – Stremler AG
- “Frictionless Borders with UK?” – Wallenborn SA
- “Brexit, a push for multimodal solutions?” – CLdN RoRo SA
Join us at the Chamber of Commerce:
7, Rue Alcide de Gasperi
15th November 2018
The attendance is free of charge and will be followed by a networking drink.
Please register for the event at www.c4l.lu/movingbarriers
For more information and a detailed list of the Speakers, please click here.
The event is organised in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by Stremler AG and Cargolux S.A.